General Terms And Conditions Of Sale
CUSTOM ORDERS – MADE TO ORDER – CUSTOM PRODUCTS
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all sales of the Company’s products in Australia. “The Company”, in these General Terms and Conditions refers to Gram Engineering Pty Ltd trading as Gramline®.
Gramline manufactures a large range of stock and custom-made fencing products. Please order your products carefully to avoid costs associated with unwanted products.
Stock products include standard sizes of Gramline Zig-Zag® fencing, Plinth®, GramLat® 3D lattice, and Swinging™ gates. Any return of stock products will incur a 10% restocking fee to cover handling time, and paperwork. Returns within one month of purchase must be accompanied by the original receipt and will only be accepted if the products are in the same new condition as when they left our warehouse.
Non-Standard Custom products are available allowing you to create the fence that suits your particular requirements. These products are made to order and require a 50% deposit at the time of order placement. The deposit is not refundable because custom-orders are made specifically to your requirements and are not a Gramline stock product.
Custom product orders include
- SmarSlat® fence panels and slats
- Non standard size GramLat® 3D lattice
- Punched metal rail and tubing
- Non standard size Gramline posts, rails, and sheets
- Welded gates and welded fencing, and
- Non standard GateStyle (holes punched in custom positions)
The lead-time on custom orders is
- SmartSlat® panels – 10 working days
- Welded gate frames – 2-3 weeks
- GramLat® – 5 working days, and
- Custom Gramline® sheets and rails – 5-10 working days
Basis of Sale
1. Delivery will be effected by despatch from any one or more Company Warehouse selected by the company for supply.
2. Property passes on the purchase price, in respect of goods supplied by the Company, being received by the Company. In the case of payment by cheque, payment shall not be deemed to be received by the Company until the same has been cleared by the bank on which it is drawn. Furthermore, the customer hereby irrevocably authorises the Company to repossess the goods without any previous notice and to enter any premises for the purpose of such repossession in the event that the customer fails to make any payment when it is due or commences to be wound up or is placed under official management or suffers a receiver or manager to be appointed or becomes insolvent or commits an act of bankruptcy or in the event that, in the sole opinion of the Company, the payment of any amount in respect of goods supplied by the Company is in jeopardy.
3. The customer shall be responsible at all times for maintaining the Company’s property in a secure location and in good condition. Property lost as a result of theft or deterioration of for any other reason must be paid for by the customer.
All prices, extras and allowances are subject to fluctuation without notice and all orders are accepted at prices ruling at date of despatch ex works, unless otherwise arranged.
1. The Company shall not be liable for failure to deliver or for delay in delivery arising from any cause whatsoever beyond the Company’s control. The customer shall not be relieved from any obligation to accept or pay for goods by reason or any delay in delivery or despatch.
2. In no event shall the Company be responsible for any loss of profit, penalties, expenditures, damages or losses incurred by the customer arising out of any delay in delivery or caused by or arising out of any use of or dealing with the goods whether arising from any defect in the goods, unsuitability for the customer’s purpose, negligence by the Company or its employees or agents or in any other way.