STEEL PRIVACY FENCING
Boundary fencing is the most visible feature of any home. This is why it’s important to select a boundary fence that is attractive, strong and designed to last. Choose the GRAMLINE® Steel Privacy Fence and you can be confident you are receiving not only an attractive fence but a quality product that will give you peace of mind for years to come.
Features & Benefits
Market Leading Innovators
We are the INVENTOR not the COPIER
GramLine® is considered to be the No.1 manufacturer and leader in Steel Privacy Fencing in Australia.
Rolfen, last made by Carlray, was the first Steel Privacy Fencing System and was introduced in the mid 1970’s. Rolfen is no longer available. GramLine® started manufacturing in 1984, is still going strong today and is considered to be a pioneer of the Steel Privacy Fencing market.
GramLine® was 1st to
- Produce the Sawtooth / ZigZag Profile (Aust. Reg. Des. 121344).
- Put rounded corners on the Channel Posts – for safety.
- Make the inside of the SlimLine™ Channel Posts and Rails the same colour as the exterior.
- Produce an un riveted 3 Dimensional Lattice in Prepainted Hi-Tensile Steel.
- Introduce a Plinth (Australian Patent No. 2004906213) for Steel Privacy Fencing.
- Decide to keep the full Steel Privacy Fencing Colour Range – to assist our customers.
- Introduce the Steel Privacy Fencing colour ‘Primrose’ – still the most popular fence colour.
- Introduce the Steel Privacy Fencing colour ‘Black’.
- Emboss our brand onto the product – see our Rails and GramLine® Lattice.
- Produce a stronger, self locating post for easy assembly called the SmartPost®.
- Introduce a new Swinging™ gate kit with no welds.
GramLine® is constantly looking at new products, markets and ways to improve the Steel Privacy Fencing Market. One thing you can be assured of is when you choose GramLine®, you choose the No.1.
Designed for Style & Strength
With a wide range of heights and fencing accessories such as Swinging™ Gate Kits,, Plinths, Lattice and Aluminium Decorative Ball Caps, many different looks can be achieved using the GramLine® fencing products. Our steel fencing sheet profiles include GramLine® and ColorLine®. These two profiles have been specifically designed for our fencing applications. GramLine’s rollformers are dedicated to these two profile and one gauge to optimise quality control.
Whether your block is level or sloping you can still achieve an attractive outcome, because GramLine® Steel Privacy Fencing panels can be stepped or raked to follow the contours of the ground.
GramLine® has the largest colour range in the Steel Privacy Fencing Industry, 31 colours – you’re sure to find the perfect colour to complement and enhance your home.
Your GramLine® Fence will maintain its good looks for even longer with a simple wash and wipe down using a soft broom. There is no need for ongoing maintenance to repaint, oil or even nail palings back on every couple of years.
Plain English 10 Year Warranty
For your assurance and Confidence of Quality, all of GramLine’s products are branded for full traceability. With our Plain English 10 year warranty, you can be assured peace of mind.
View Plain English 10 Year warranty
Installing a GramLine® Fence is the perfect do-it-yourself project. All the installation advice, tools and accessories that you need to complete your fence are available at GramLine®. Alternatively, we would be happy to arrange a free measure and quote from one of our recommended fencing Installers.
View Installation Guide